Sunday, March 27, 2016

A4 Part 2 What I learned

Blogging is fun and really useful. I was already somewhat familiar with blogging although not on one topic. It had been years since I tried blogging. Blogging is a great way to express yourself in long form. These days everything is on social media and really short. Tweets are a sentence or two and facebook posts can be longer but that tends to get few readers and not be shared. Blogs are an excellent way to tell a story with your audience's undivided attention.

Incorporating video and photos just adds to that. You can inform people about something or teach a lesson. I got familiar again with the blogging format and html. I will definitely be blogging more in the future. I just wish blogging hadn't fallen out of favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment